Indoor Golf League
2018- 2019 Fall Golf League
- 2-person teams
* Pick your own partner, if a competitor is unable to locate a playing partner, the Apex golf staff will pair you up based on participation
The Winter League will run for 15 weeks, with bonus week for playoffs the dates will be as follows:
Starts Monday, December 31st through Sunday April 21st. Please call the club to sign-up today!
- League Registration Fee: $30 pp
- Weekly Simulation Time: 1 hour of simulation time is what is expected for a 9 Hole team competition, depending on pace of play and level of ability.
- However if you feel you will need more allotted time for your round and/or practice prior, please keep that in mind when reserving your Tee Times
Apex Simulation Cost are as follows:
Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM = $32/Hour Early Bird Special
Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM = $32/Hour
Monday – Friday 5:00 PM – 11:00 PM = $35/Hour
Saturday & Sunday All Day = $40/Hour
To reserve your time you can call the front desk at 775-6128 or click here
- Teams may complete their round anytime Monday through Sunday
- Tee times can be made online by clicking here or by calling Apex at @ 207-775-6128
We suggest booking tee times at least 1 week in advance
- If a Team can not make a week, we encourage them to complete their round the week prior rather than the week after. This will assist the Golf Professional in scoring the weekly event promptly and efficiently
- A weekly schedule of Courses, Tees selected, Pin Placements, Formats, etc. will be posted at Apex and on our Website prior to Competitive League play
- Tees Utilized
▀ Men’s = Pro & Amateurs
▀ Women’s = Ladies
▀ Couples: Women = Ladies Men = Amateurs
- The formats will vary each week…best ball and scramble in the playoffs
(*This is all based on Participation)
- Players must fill out a paper scorecard every week and it must be signed by you and your teammate. Please leave the cards in the designated area.
- Weekly Results will be posted on our Facebook page and on the Golf Bulletin Board inside the Club.
- We prefer competitors to currently hold a 2018 GHIN Card. However the Golf Professional will formulate and adjust Handicaps based on weekly results.
- Any Rules/Hdcp questions or disputes can be addressed with the Golf Professional.