Indoor Golf League
Our Fall Golf League will begin February 27th 2022!
2022 Winter Golf League
Flexible Golf League- Play when you want anytime during the week!
We are now taking Spring Golf League Sign-ups. Call Apex to sign your team up 775-6128. Spring League will run 8 weeks, and start the week of February 27th.
Our location is easy to access and Free parking
- 2-person teams
*Play with your own partner. If a player is unable to locate a partner, the Apex golf staff will help in finding you a partner.
We have three Golf Leagues: Fall, Winter and Spring. All Golf Leagues run 8 weeks with some bonus weeks in the winter for playoffs, the dates will be as follows:
Fall – November 8th, 2021
Winter – January 3rd, 2022
Spring – February 27th, 2022
Please call 775-6128 at the club to sign-up today!
- League Registration Fee: Fall League $45 pp, Winter League $45 pp, Spring League $45 pp.
- Weekly Simulation Time: 1 hour of simulation time is what is expected for a 9 Hole team competition, depending on pace of play and level of ability.
- However if you feel you will need more allotted time for your round and/or practice prior, please keep that in mind when reserving your Tee Times.
Teams will need to complete their weekly courses each week between Monday and Sunday.
Apex Simulation Cost are as follows:
Monday – Friday 6:30 AM – 11:00 AM = $30/Hour Early Bird Special
Monday – Friday 11:00 AM – 10:30 PM = $38/Hour
Saturday & Sunday All Day = $42/Hour
We are also offering a Summer Golf Pass at $275, up to 2 hours of “free” sim time per day. Summer Pass is good from May 15th to September 30th. Pass holder sim time is “free” and is only good for the individual player, all other players will be charged regular room rates.
To reserve your time you can call the front desk at 775-6128 or click here
- Teams may complete their round anytime Monday through Sunday
- Tee times can be made online by clicking here or by calling Apex at @ 207-775-6128
We suggest booking tee times at least 1 week in advance
- If a Team can not make a week, we request that you complete your round the week prior rather than the week after. This will assist the Golf Professional in scoring the weekly event promptly and efficiently
- A weekly schedule of Courses, Tees selected, Pin Placements, Formats, etc. will be posted at Apex and on our Website prior to Competitive League play
- Tees Utilized
▀ Men’s = Pro & Amateurs
▀ Women’s = Ladies
▀ Couples: Women = Ladies Men = Amateurs
- The formats will vary each week…best ball and scramble in the playoffs
(*This is all based on Participation)
- Players must fill out a paper scorecard every week and it must be signed by you and your teammate. Please leave the cards in the designated area.
- Weekly Results will be posted on our Facebook page and on the Golf Bulletin Board inside the Club.
- We prefer competitors to currently hold a 2019 GHIN Card. However the Golf Professional will formulate and adjust Handicaps based on weekly results.
- League results are not reported to GHIN.
- Weekly play is designated as Monday through Sunday.
- Any Rules/Hdcp questions or disputes can be addressed with the Golf Professional.
Full Swing Golf system is certified by PGA and featured on Golf Channel.